DOES YOUR CLUB OR GROUP
NEED TO RAISE FUNDS?
DOES YOUR CLUB OR GROUP WANT TO INCREASE ITS MEMBERSHIP?
DO YOU WANT TO HELP SPREAD THE TRUTH ATTACK MESSAGE?
THEN HOST A TRUTH ATTACK MINI-SEMINAR (TA MINI-SEM) IN YOUR AREA!
Yes, you can do it! It's a lot easier than you think.
Your T-Trooper Group, Meet-up Group, civic club or other association can host a one-day TA Mini-Sem with hardly any effort and minimal up front costs, helping to spread the word, waking the sleeping giant, and at the same time recruit new members and raise $2,000-5,000 or even more in one weekend. Prior experience is not necessary because TA will lead you through it, backing you up and helping you along the whole way.
TA has a number of nationally known presenters, all with interesting stories to tell and a host of Truth to spread around, including:
Joe Banister, former IRS C.I.D. Special Agent whose integrity forced him to resign from the IRS after learning the truth about the income tax law;
- Larry Becraft, nationally renowned tax "crime" defense attorney and unsurpassed authority on the income tax law and its history;
- Tom Cryer, Constitutionalist attorney who has refused to file or pay income taxes since 1993 and who beat the IRS in court when it prosecuted him for daring to challenge them with the truth;
- Vernice Kuglin, the Fed-Ex pilot who went head to head, nose to nose, with the IRS and was acquitted of all charges the IRS could conjure up against her;
- Larken Rose, author of numerous books exposing the IRS's myths and lies and whose books and writings were so damaging to the IRS it railroaded him through a bogus trial and sent him to prison.
TA is constantly adding new and interesting presenters to the list, so ask who is available when you call.
The host group receives ALL admission fees! TA does not charge the host anything for instructions, materials, support, publicity or for the presenter. All TA receives is donations to the TA cause received at the event(s).
TA will provide you with detailed instructions and tips for making your Mini-Sem a big success both for your group and for TA. A few simple steps are all it takes:
- Receive the initial TA Mini-Sem materials packet
- Reserve a meeting place (or places for tandem events, doubling your impact and fundraising potential*)—TA will give you tips for low to no cost facilities
- If necessary, make travel and lodging arrangements for the TA presenter
- Confirm your reserved dates with TA
- Receive the complete Mini-Sem materials packet with detailed tips, instructions and all the materials you will need to make your Mini-Sem a big hit
- Publicize your event(s) through local media and publications (TA will help you publicize your event(s) through the News From The Front, TA's Schedule of Events and with press releases sent to media in your area) and, finally,
- Hold your Mini-Sem
It's simple! Really! Call TA today to get started on hosting your group's own TA Mini-Sem.
*Fundraising and public impact are maximized by conducting back-to-back events in two communities on the same weekend.